We run regular Public Trips
(see below) and also offer
We also run skippered evening cruises on 'Charlie'
throughout the season -
CANAL BOAT TRIPS on our trip boat 'Charlie'
- Charlie seats up to 26 passengers.
- Open-sided boat
- Plenty of fresh air
- Close to nature
- See wildlife at close hand
- In inclement weather, we have roll down side screens to
keep you dry without spoiling your view.
PUBLIC TRIPS from Stoke Bruerne
- Regular public trips
- Departing outside the Canal Museum
- Every day during school holidays.
- Also at weekends March - October
- Public trips are also available at other times - please
call us for details.
- Trips to the tunnel mouth and return lasting 25 minutes.
FARE: £3.50 for adults and £2.50 for children under 16.
HOW TO BOOK: No need to book.
There is an information board outside the Museum,
stating the time of the next trip.